Sept. 23 = Day 23

Again, hardly any time to post, quick update.  I've been overeating the delicious local fruit and nuts here in the agriculture valley of California.  I'm relearning the phrase Dr. Fuhrman often states, "No excuses."  oops.  I've been making excuses--it's fresh, it's local, I never can get fresh pumpkin seeds or brazil nuts in Wisconsin!  Wow, fresh nectarines, fresh grapes, so good!  Well, it doesn't mean you overeat them.  gotta remember, no excuses.  Besides that bump in the road, having a great time.  Here is tomorrow's food:


Brekky will be oatmeal with nectarine, banana, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds (1/3 oz total).  I hope it tastes as good as I'm imagining!  I'm soaking it overnight so I just have to heat it in the microwave for 1-2 minutes I hope.   
Lunch and dinner:  salad consisting of romaine lettuce, jicama, cherry tomatoes, black beans, cilantro, lime juice, and more of the seeds (2/3 oz).   If I need more food than this I have more fruit and carrots.

Tomorrow we move on to a new location.  Goodbye to fresh local produce of every kind and Whole Foods, spectacular scenery and traffic jams.  Hello to mountain biking!