Day 1, how's it going?

Hi everyone!  I had a fabulous day off from work today where I exhausted myself hiking and mountain biking in the heat and humidity.  I think I'm overflowing with sun happiness and endorphins.  Does anyone else get all happy from being in the sunshine?

Here are my food logs for the day.

Brekky:  some frozen fruit while making housemate's smoothie.  (yummy bing cherries, sour cherries, mango, blueberries).  It quickly frosted over in the humidity:


some raw veggies while making lunch and dinner (I'm still eating brekky here).  (carrots, kohlrabi, sugar snap peas, celery):

Note:  it's probably not good policy to eat while preparing food but I'm allowing it for myself during breakfast because, well you choose your battles and I'm not choosing this one right now.

Lunch and Dinner were 4 course meals (prepared during brekky).  I forgot to snap pictures.  The courses were:  1/2 baked sweet potato, beans and greens, salad, and peach or nectarine.  The peach and nectarine were at perfect ripeness and were super juicy, yum.  

The beans and greens were prepared a few days ago from  beans, wild rice, barley, kamut (wheatberries), eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, collards, kale, herbs from the garden (basil, cilantro, dill, oregano, chives, thyme), mushrooms, mustard (salt-free).  These will last through tomorrow.

The salad would have been perfect with tomatoes instead of apples, so I will do that tomorrow.  It had cabbage (local and really good), apple, cucumber, spinach, basil, yellow summer squash, broccoli (from the garden), seed mixture, and balsamic vinegar.   Tomorrow I'll do the same but with tomatoes from the garden.

Total calories 1415.  fat 16 g (10%), protein 57 g (12%), carbs 291 (78%), fiber 75 g.