Today's food

In case this helps newbies starting the 6-week challenge, I'll try to log the food I eat (like I used to).  You can let me know if this is useful to you or not.  Here's what I did today.

Brekky:  went on an early-morning bike ride.  stopped at a bakery.  don't worry I didn't eat anything there--my friend had something or another.  I could have gone to the co-op next door for some fruit but I got distracted by a flat tire.  ate a large peach and some raw veggies when I got home.

Lunch:  yummy salad, super yummy corn on the cob, yummy tomato.  The salad had cabbage, spinach, summer squash, cilantro, edamame, tomatoes, bell pepper, balsamic vinegar, and seed mixture.



snack:  kiwi, raw carrots and sugar snap peas

dinner:  lots more  of the lunch salad, small baked oriental yam (these are the best sweet potatoes!).  dessert:  small bowl of frozen blueberries and mango.