Day 17 of the 6-week challenge

Hi folks,

I'm on vacation so don't spend much time online.  We're having a fabulous time.   Today was a fabulous mountain bike ride and hike in Salt Lake City.  We've been here 2 nights with a Whole Foods near our hotel.  I was thinking today that I should take advantage of Whole Foods.  They have a "Health Starts Here" program based on a whole foods plant based diet!   In their prepared food section, anything labeled as "Health Starts Here" is vegan with no oil, and less salt (hopefully).  I was thinking today, I could save time and get a lot of meals from there.  Then I ate my salad.  It was soooo good.  That is the problem.  I love my salads so much.   I brought oatmeal with me and I haven't eaten it yet because I prefer the salads! Here is tomorrow's:



This has, let's see if I can remember, cabbage, romaine lettuce, baby bok choy; some veggies cooked in the microwave:  broccoli, sweet potato, zucchini, and mushrooms; cucumber, seed mixture, chickpeas, jicama, strawberries, blackberries, pear, balsamic vinegar.  I've heard of jicama for a while and finally saw some in this Whole Foods.  I love it!  It's less sweet than most fruits and more sweet than most veggies.  I also nibbled on really good fresh sugar snap peas while prepping.  I've been eating tons of carrots so I actually got tired of them and won't have any tomorrow.   I'll probably be craving them again when I get to the next Whole Foods.

I hope you are doing well, and if not, it only takes 4 days to get back on track!