Tomorrow's confetti salad
















Exact amounts don't matter (I just divided my veggies into 4 because I'm going grocery shopping in 4 days), but I happened to measure them so here's what went into this salad (note: 1 oz = 28.4 grams or g):

romaine lettuce, 200 g (one head)
bok choy, 77 g
cabbage, 163 g
cauliflower, 150 g
broccoli, 150 g
kale, 56 g
arugula, 35 g
spinach, 35 g
cilantro, 10 g
yellow bell pepper, 80 g (1/2 pepper)
mangos, 288 g (1 bag frozen)
apple, 173 g (1 apple)
blueberries, 170 g
blood orange vinegar, 3 Tbsp (I'll add tomorrow)

Everything but the blueberries and seed mixture are chopped in a food processor. It tastes quite good. I look forward to eating this. So let's see that's 956 g of veggies, or 2.11 lbs, 631 g fruit or 1.4 lbs, and 1 oz seeds. oh yeah, and then I have a thing for carrots (because our local carrots are to die for) and often eat lb a day, and then there are my orange remainders after making housemate's OJ, and then there's my big bowl of beans. So that makes 3 lbs of veggies and 2 lbs of fruit. That's a lot of veggies!

This is my typical weekday diet. weird eh?!