how to eat

Reading the Fuhrman forums this morning, I was reminded of this great post by Darryl. This pretty much says it all. No need to read anything else! I'm going to link to it on my recommended websites links at the right side of the page here. I looked over my links to see if they needed updating and so I visited fatfreevegan's blog. I discovered Susan's blog pretty early on when I became a vegan (5 years ago now!) and found her recipes creative and delicious. As I got more "strict" in my diet, I used her recipes less and less since many use refined grains, sugar, and salt. But I see from her recent posts that she is following Dr. Fuhrman's Eat to Live program now! That is cool. I hope to see some creative "nutritarian" recipes from her blog. I am a big fan of hers.


I don't expect to cook much this weekend. Today I have a date with a hundred thousand people downtown. One is a fellow nutritarian! hmmm, 2/100,000. That is probably about the typical percentage of us. We aren't quite one in a million but we are close. Someone calculated that the fraction of astronomers is one in a million so whenever you meet one, you should ask them lots of astronomy questions because you never know when you'll meet one again! And I am one, so ask away. As a public employee, I would be pleased to answer your questions. :)