Back from vacation!

I returned home to a healthy garden.  woo, lots of collars, kale, brussels sprouts, eggplant, and broccoli!  Lots of overgrown green beans too.  The green beans were extremely productive this year.  We even have some bell peppers now--they got off to a slow start.  We had lots of over-ripe cherry tomatoes and some ripe ones too which I ate right there.  I also ate some frozen cherries as a treat.  So I updated my calories.  Tomorrow I'll get my food logs in synch with my daily report so I'm not editing the next day.  I'll have to figure out what to prep and what to freeze tomorrow.  I don't want to spend too much time in the kitchen but I do need to prep a lot to make the weeknight prep easier.  I want to go on a bike ride too.  or maybe a swim.

How are you doing?  It's day...31 today!