McDougall Advanced Study Weekend

I've been intrigued by the McDougall Advanced Study Weekends because he invites many different experts to speak, often the big names in the area of healthy whole plant foods research and eating and psychology and society and science and cooking, and probably more.   I haven't made it to one of these yet because, California is a long ways away and I don't enjoy flying anymore and it makes for a relatively expensive trip.  But the great thing is, he makes an internet broadcast of the entire weekend available.  If you sign up now, you can get it for $125 (for the upcoming Sept. 9-11 weekend).  That seems like a pretty good deal.  You get to watch/listen to it for 6 months and then it disappears.   I decided to try it out.  I'll let you know if I think it's worth it.