Typical mid-summer food plan

Part of the point of this blog is to share with others how to follow a nutritarian diet.  My meal plans vary with season, work schedule, mood.    Lately I've had a food plan/schedule that has been really pleasant.  I wish I could do this all the time.  It is so unstressful.  wow.  In the Fall, I will have to change it around so I can attend lunch meetings, but I hope to incorporate some of what I'm doing now.  So here's my schedule and meals (it varies from day to day but this is sort of an average; oh, and also, I don't get to do this everyday due to meetings and visitors at work but lately, most days):

Get up and work from 7:30-10:30 am.  Boy does that feel great to get 3 hours of concentrated work done.  All my own stuff!    When I get hungry,  I'll eat some carrots and sugar snap peas and kohlrabi (varies with season).

10:30-11 am get ready for work.

11-noon prep lunch and dinner, lately my mid-summer salad and sweet corn and steamed veggies.

12-1 eat lunch on the deck!

1-2 bike to work

2-5 work, interact with everyone, do my usual ADHD putting out fires and trying to do 1000 things at once.  But it's tolerable because I got some "real" work done in the morning.  (note, I cut my hours down to 75% time.  I've been working a lot more than that lately but that is by choice so I don't mind).

5-7 exercise

7-8.  get tomorrow's groceries at the co-op.  These days it's not too much since so much comes from the garden and corn stand.  Buy some luscious fruit and eat it right there.   This is one of my favorite parts of the day.  The fruit tastes really good after exercising!   And I don't have to carry it home on the bike!

8-9  bike home.

On the weekends, it's pretty unstructured.  I make a big batch of smoothies for housemate, usually on Sat. morning.  I tend to eat a lot of the fruit then but I've been good about not overeating it lately.   I make a big batch of beans, usually on Sun morning.   Then I pretty much like to play outside so don't do much food prep and end up eating a lot of raw veggies and boiled sweet corn.