We had so much fun doing the 6-week challenge, let's do another one! Sorry I don't have a vitamix to offer this time. Let's just share our successes and struggles, inspire each other, and win good health.
Here's my idea. From Oct. 14 (tomorrow) until Nov. 23 (day before Thanksgiving) is 40 days which is 2 days shy of 6 weeks. Let's try to eat healthy for the next 40 days, and then we can each decide for ourselves how we want to celebrate on Thanksgiving. Maybe you want to splurge a little or a lot, on healthy food or a few bites of the traditional stuff. It can be guilt-free if you plan something reasonable, and eat healthy for the next 40 days, right?
Let's think of goals for ourselves and send in updates when we feel like it. I'm trying to get stronger at the gym, so in addition to eating only healthy foods and not overeating (my forever top two goals), I will try to eat the foods Fuhrman recommends for building muscles: edamame, sunflower seeds, mediterranean pine nust, beans and...I'll have to check his latest post to make sure I got them all.
okay, let's go.
ps, I'll post the winner of the last challenge on the weekend.
- meetups and thoughts
- weekend cooking
- Blogs and meetups
- DEL updates House Early Learning & Human Services ...
- Checking in
- Washington throws its hat in the ring for federal ...
- More success stories
- The Runner-Up(s)
- And the winner is...
- Pre-Thanksgiving Challenge!
- day 42!
- MIstakes are good--haha, that typo was not intenti...
- Day 41, winding down!
- Is it Day 40?
- Governor, families, teachers join DEL in celebrati...
- Day 36
- Day 35
- New rules for Working Connections Child Care in ef...
- Day 34 of the Challenge
- Early Learning Advisory Council (ELAC) retreat inf...
- some useful tips from PeerTrainer
- day something
- National Child Health Day -- helping children lead...
- Day 32 of the Challenge, and Napoleon Hill
- The NEXT Challenge
- Back from vacation!
- ▼ October (27)