I had a fun weekend of cooking and we had a nutritarian potluck too. It was great fun. I made Dr. Fuhrman's famous anti-cancer soup. It was good but I like my soups better. It makes a huge batch though, which is great. Here it is in my giant stock pot:
- weekend cooking and potluck
- new cookbook
- banana bread
- Senate Committee hears about home visiting in Wash...
- more desserts
- Quinoa, Apricot and Oat Muffin Clusters
- Nutrtarian Potluck in Madison, WI
- Lunch and Dinner
- This week's beans!
- This week's foods
- manna bread
- Washington among top in nation for child care cent...
- U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan joins Governo...
- Bean veggie soup
- tomorrow's salad
- Mexican Chopped Salad
- ▼ March (16)